Why Hire The LAW OFFICES OF ROBERT L. FIRTH
- We know bankruptcy. What this means to you is we have the experience to help you through any situation, no matter how complicated. We know how to help someone take maximum advantage of the protection offered by the bankruptcy laws. This could mean the difference of successfully making it through bankruptcy or not.
- We offer a Free Bankruptcy Consultation to every person who wants to discuss their options. There is no cost to setting up an appointment and coming in to our office.
- When you come in you will be able to speak directly with an attorney. At some law firms you are only a number and they refuse to let you talk with an attorney. Remember, only an attorney can give you legal advice about your rights and options. Robert L. Firth meets with every client at least twice prior to filing your bankruptcy petition to review your case with you.
- We offer convenient evening and weekend appointments. Many people work during the day so we are as flexible as possible. You make the appointment, and we will be there for you, whether in the evening or on a weekend.
- All of our bankruptcy fees are flat rate. You don’t want to be charged every time your attorney answers the phone or sends you an email. In our opinion that’s ridiculous and we have chosen not to do business like that! All of our bankruptcy fees are flat amounts. You will know exactly how much it will cost you before you finish the appointment.
- We offer flexible payment schedules for any budget. While some of our clients decide to pay up front, most of our clients are on payment plans. We offer a variety of flexible payment plans that will fit any budget.
- We have a trusted team of bankruptcy professionals. Here at our law firm we have an excellent staff filled with people very knowledgeable about bankruptcy. They love to answer all your questions and come up with creative solutions to your toughest problems.
- We focus on bankruptcy and understand tax laws. How this helps you is if you hire an attorney who only does bankruptcy and does not know tax law you could end up owing the IRS a large tax bill for any debt that was forgiven by the banks or credit cards. With our knowledge of bankruptcy and tax law we will work with you to ensure you incur little to no tax liability.
- You will get compassionate service at reasonable rates. You won’t get judgment from us. The last place most of our clients want to be is in a bankruptcy lawyer’s office. But if you are like most of our clients, you got hit by a “perfect storm”, and you are not alone. Our job is to get you a fresh start, as economically and efficiently as we can. We truly like to help our clients get through one of the roughest patches of their lives.
- We focus on exceptional customer service. While many law firms give lip service to this important principle, we actually live it! One of the biggest complaints about attorneys is they don’t return client’s phone calls. That will never happen in our law firm! Our commitment is to answer every client’s phone call or voice mail the same day. If an attorney cannot call you right back, we will have one of our trusted staff members call you to assist. Test us out—call our office right now and leave a message (if we don’t pick up) and see how fast we get back to you!
Call 760-770-4066 or visit www.FIRTHLAW.com